Currency of Website
We update the information on our website regularly. However, such information is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning the Company and we cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information at all times and assume no responsibility in this regard.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Our website includes statements and information about our expectations for the future. When we discuss our strategy, business prospects and opportunities, plans and future financial and operating performance, or other things that have not yet taken place, we are making statements considered to be “forward-looking information” or “forward-looking statements” under Canadian and US securities laws, which we refer to collectively as “Forward-Looking Statements” in this website.
There are a few key things to understand about Forward-Looking Statements contained in our website. Firstly, they typically include words and phrases about the future, such as believe, estimate, budget, anticipate, expect, plan, intend, predict, goal, target, forecast, project, scheduled, potential, strategy and proposed, variations of these words and phrases and statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved” or their negative connotation.
Examples of Forward-Looking Statements contained in our website
- statements with respect to the future price of platinum, palladium, gold, copper and nickel
- requirements for additional capital
- our mineral reserve and mineral resource estimates
- the realization of our mineral reserve estimates
- information regarding drilling, metallurgical optimization, engineering and mine planning
- the timing of future technical reports
- statements regarding the permitting, development and production of Wellgreen and our other projects
- production estimates at our properties and costs of production capital expenditures
- our expectations regarding Wellgreen and our other projects
- the timing and success of exploration activities generally
- forecasts relating to mining, development and other activities at our operations
- future royalty and tax payments and rates
- hedging practices
- currency exchange rate fluctuations
- environmental risks
- unanticipated reclamation expenses
- general future plans and objectives for Wellgreen and our other projects
Secondly, Forward-Looking Statements in our website are based on a number of material assumptions, including those we have listed below, which may prove to be incorrect.
- the assumptions regarding market condition upon which we have based our capital expenditure expectations
- the availability of additional financing on reasonable terms
- our mineral reserve and resource estimates and the assumptions upon which they are based are reliable
- our expected production levels and production costs
- our Wellgreen and other projects’ development, mining and production plans succeed
- our expectations regarding spot prices and realized prices for platinum, nickel, copper and other base and precious metals
- production forecasts meeting expectations
- our expectations regarding tax rates and payments, foreign currency exchange rates and interest rates production plans succeed
- our reclamation expenses
- the geological, hydrological and other conditions at our mines
- our ability to comply with current and future environmental, safety and other regulatory requirements, and to obtain and maintain required regulatory approvals
- our operations are not significantly disrupted as a result of natural disasters, governmental or political actions, litigation or arbitration proceedings, the unavailability of reagents, equipment, operating parts and supplies critical to production, equipment failure, labour shortages, labour relations issues, strikes or lockouts, underground floods, cave ins, ground movements, tailings dam failures, lack of tailings capacity, transportation disruptions or accidents or other development or operating risks
Finally, although we believe the expectations expressed in the Forward-Looking Statements are based on reasonable assumptions, these expectations are not guarantees of future performance and actual results and events may be significantly different from what we currently expect, because of the risks associated with our business. We list a number of these material risks below.
- exploration, development and production risks
- recent global financial conditions
- availability of capital and financing on acceptable terms
- our mineral reserve and resource estimates are not reliable, or we face unexpected or challenging geological, hydrological or mining conditions
- our Wellgreen and our other projects’ development, mining or production plans are delayed or do not succeed
- we cannot obtain or maintain necessary permits or approvals from government authorities
- we are affected by environmental, safety and regulatory risks, including increased regulatory burdens or delays
- there are defects in, or challenges to, title to our properties
- we are unable to enforce our legal rights under our existing agreements, permits or licences, or are subject to litigation or arbitration that has an adverse outcome
- commodity price fluctuations
- accidents or equipment breakdowns
- cyclical nature of the mining industry there are changes to government regulations or policies, including tax and trade laws and policies
- we are adversely affected by changes in foreign currency exchange rates, interest rates or tax rates
- our estimates of production, purchases, costs, decommissioning or reclamation expenses, or our tax expense estimates, prove to be inaccurate
- we are affected by natural phenomena, including inclement weather, fire, flood and earthquakes
- our operations are disrupted due to problems with our own or our customers’ facilities, the unavailability of reagents, equipment, operating parts and supplies critical to production, equipment failure, lack of tailings capacity, labour shortages, labour relations issues, strikes or lockouts, underground floods, cave ins, ground movements, tailings dam failures, transportation disruptions or accidents or other development and operating risks
Other risks that affect our Company may be found in our continuous disclosure documents which are filed under our profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Although we have attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ significantly from those contained in our Forward-Looking Statements, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. Forward-Looking Statements are designed to help visitors to our website understand management’s current views of Wellgreen Platinum’s near and longer term prospects and our operating environment. They may not be appropriate for other purposes. We will not update or revise Forward-Looking Statements on our website unless we are required to by securities laws.
Qualified Person under NI 43-101
The scientific and technical information in our website has been prepared in accordance with Canadian regulatory requirements set out in NI 43-101. All scientific and technical information is supervised and reviewed by John Eggert, P.Eng., who is Wellgreen Platinum’s “Qualified Person” as defined in NI 43-101. Mr. Eggert has reviewed and approved the scientific and geological technical information contained in our website.
Cautionary Note Regarding Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves
Readers should refer to Wellgreen Platinum’s current technical reports and other continuous disclosure documents that are available under our profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com for further information on the mineral resource estimates of our projects, which are subject to the qualifications, assumptions, risks, parameters and notes set forth therein, and for additional information relating to Wellgreen Platinum more generally. Mineral resources which are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. Inferred mineral resources are considered too speculative geologically to have the economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves. Neither Wellgreen Platinum nor readers can assume that all or any part of an inferred mineral resource will be upgraded to indicated or measured mineral resources. Most projects at the inferred mineral resource stage do not ever achieve successful commercial production. Each stage of a project is contingent on the positive results of the previous stage and there is a significant risk that the results may not support or justify moving to the next stage.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
We execute a quality control program to ensure data verification using best practices in sampling and analysis. Samples are cut for assay with the remaining sample retained for reference. Blanks, Standard Reference Material (“SRM”), and duplicates were inserted into the sample stream every 25th sample. A duplicate sample is sawn in half and then sawn in half again. The quartered core is then placed into two different sample bags with different sample numbers and sealed. The SRM material comes from Natural Resources Canada and Analytical Solutions Limited. These were inserted into the sample stream immediately after the second duplicate. The SRMs used are OREAS 13P, WMS-1a, WPR-1, WGB-1, and WMG-1. Sample Blanks are obtained from garden marble from hardware stores in Whitehorse, Yukon. Assayed samples are transported in sealed and secured bags for preparation at ALS Global Prep Lab located in Whitehorse, Yukon. Pulverized (pulp) samples are shipped for analysis to ALS Global in Vancouver, B.C. Platinum, palladium and gold were determined by lead fusion fire assay with an ICP atomic emission spectrometry finish. Copper, nickel and cobalt were determined by four-acid digestion followed by an ICP atomic emission spectrometry finish. ALS Global is an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited laboratory and registered under ISO 9001: 2000. ALS Global is independent from the Company. Quality assurance and quality control are monitored using scatterplots, Thompson-Howarth plots and statistical analysis to ensure duplicates, blanks and standard data are reliable, and indicate robustness of overall results. ALS Global quality-assurance procedures are also included in this process.
Cautionary Note to United States Investors Concerning Estimates of Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resources
Our website has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of the securities laws in effect in Canada, which differ from the requirements of U.S. securities laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all resource and reserve estimates included in our website have been disclosed in accordance with NI 43-101 and the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy, and Petroleum Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves. NI 43-101 is a rule developed by the Canadian Securities Administrators which establishes standards for all public disclosure an issuer makes of scientific and technical information concerning mineral projects. Canadian disclosure standards, including NI 43-101, differ significantly from the requirements of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), and resource and reserve information contained in our website may not be comparable to similar information disclosed by U.S. companies. In particular, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the term “resource” does not equate to the term “reserves”. Under U.S. standards, mineralization may not be classified as a “reserve” unless the determination has been made that the mineralization could be economically and legally produced or extracted at the time the reserve determination is made. The SEC’s disclosure standards normally do not permit the inclusion of information concerning “measured mineral resources”, “indicated mineral resources” or “inferred mineral resources” or other descriptions of the amount of mineralization in mineral deposits that do not constitute “reserves” by U.S. standards in documents filed with the SEC. Investors are cautioned not to assume that any part or all of mineral deposits in these categories will ever be converted into reserves. U.S. investors should also understand that “inferred mineral resources” have a great amount of uncertainty as to their existence and great uncertainty as to their economic and legal feasibility. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of an “inferred mineral resource” will ever be upgraded to a higher category. Investors are cautioned not to assume that all or any part of an “inferred mineral resource” exists or is economically or legally mineable. Disclosure of “contained ounces” in a resource is permitted disclosure under Canadian regulations; however, the SEC normally only permits issuers to report mineralization that does not constitute “reserves” by SEC standards as in-place tonnage and grade without reference to unit measures. The requirements of NI 43-101 for disclosure of “reserves” are also not the same as those of the SEC, and reserves disclosed by the Company in accordance with NI 43-101 may not qualify as “reserves” under SEC standards. Accordingly, information concerning mineral deposits contained in our website may not be comparable with information made public by companies that report in accordance with U.S. standards.
Exclusion of Liability
Wellgreen Platinum shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from:
- the use of or reliance on information contained in our website;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- use of any third party websites linked to our website;
- any Internet software used in connection with our website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using our website; and
- any other matter connected with our website; even if Wellgreen Platinum is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Wellgreen Platinum Not Responsible for Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to technical difficulties inherent in the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on our website. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from our website. Wellgreen Platinum shall not be liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs and recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
WellgreenPlatinum Not Responsible for Linked Websites
Wellgreen Platinum provides links to third party websites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that Wellgreen Platinum monitors or endorses these websites. Accordingly, Wellgreen Platinum accepts no responsibility for such websites.
Website is Provided as a Service Only
Our website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Wellgreen Platinum to that effect. The information on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to Wellgreen Platinum and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Wellgreen Platinum securities. Printed copies of public disclosure documents may be obtained from the Company’s Manager, Investor Relations.
All stock quotes on our website are delayed at least 20 minutes unless otherwise stated. All stock quotes and historical stock price data are provided by third party service providers and are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. If you are contemplating trading in the securities of Wellgreen Platinum, we strongly advise you to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision. Wellgreen Platinum makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such stock price quotes or historical stock price data and has not taken any steps to verify the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein.